Monday, May 4, 2009

I can't remember...

Wazzzup dawgz!!! I came back!! After some time of not writin' I finally had the time to write some shit! This rap talks 'bout my life so you can know me better dawgz!! Well, hope you like it!! Take care!! Peace out!!


Can’t remember

Intro:

Hi! My name is… (what?)


My name is… (who?)

My name is… (scratches)

Hi! My name is… (what?)

My name is… (who?)

My name is… (scratches)

My name is… (scratches)

Fuck! I can’t remember my name man!

1st verse:

Have you ever felt like me before?


Tryin’ to remember somethin’

And just feelin’ as if your memory had gone through that door? (nah)

Well, I always feel this way

Cuz there’s a problem in my head

So let me tell you the story of my life man

I was just an ordinary boy who grew up in an ordinary home

With no drugs or alcohol just my sister, my father and my mom (awww)

So when did it happen?

Did I fall over a bridge or down a ladder?

Was I hit by a ball? It don’t matter

All I know: my memory is a little bit complex

Everythin’ is there, but mixed up by some kind of vortex

All I see and hear goes up there and gets fucked up

Worse than all the silicon in the ass of Mrs. Jennifer Lopez

My whole life I’ve been tryin’ to figure out

This problem, I’m lookin’ for a solution now

Wow! I guess it’s pretty difficult

My brain’s dead I need a fuckin’ miracle!

So I’m just askin’ you to understand me; that’s literal

Cuz havin’ a memory like mine is not easy

Wait! She’s not my sister is she? (hehe no)

Hey! Do you remember what I said at the beginnin’?

Listen again if you can’t find the meanin'

But hey don’t ask me cuz I can’t remember anythin’!

Chorus:

Don’t ask me


I can’t remember which day I was born

Don’t ask me

I won’t remember my favorite toy

Don’t ask me

I can’t remember all the moments are gone

Don’t ask me

Cuz all that I know:

My name is NG…and that’s all!

2nd verse:

Since 6th grade I feel like I’m someone else


Cuz I quit bein’ that little guy with Reyes as last name (ooops!)

I started to talk with an accent

Wear blin-bling and grab my balls while rappin’

When did it happen? (yeah, when?)

Dunno man, it happened and that’s it

All I remember is me tryin’ to copy those gangstas

I saw movies, videos and looked up for words

Got a book with all the vocabulary, ha, I must be nuts!

But that’s just the way I am

I wish I could answer when you ask

Everybody thinks somethin’ went wrong on my life as a child

But it didn’t, it just went a little bit off the track (hehe)

My mom took me to a doctor to examine my head

He opened my skull and played with my brain

After squeezing it a little he put it back and said:

“I’m scared ma’am your son’s brain is broken

Look, it’s moving! (It moved?)

Yeah…like rappin’ with some attitude!” (what?)

Surprisingly, I opened my eyes and looked around

Saw my doctor and my mom movin’ her hands

After pausin’ a little I opened my mouth and this came out:

Hi! I’m NG’s brain and I’m here to tell you everythin’s great

Stop askin’ yourselves if NG’s OK

Just come right here, stand next to me and sing the chorus loud and clear!

Chorus

3rd verse:

That’s what happens when you can’t remember


Even if I want to it won’t get better

I just get hit by hundreds of flashes

My life keeps comin’ and goin’ but everythin’ is just ashes

So I wish could keep writin’ in this rap

But I can’t remember the point of this thang (Really?)

Words and words keep comin’ into my head

But I just can’t figure out whether I want to masturbate

(What? NG I think you’re talkin’ crazy)

Haha the thing is I can’t remember how to be sane

Like the time I walked in a party met a girl named Mary and took her upstairs

Started touchin’ her while my penis was comin’ out of my pants

Then I was in my bedroom with a fuckin’ headache

I call my friend and asked for her

He started laughin’ and said:

“Dude, can’t you remember? Mary was Marty

You touched him and got him angry

He grabbed a tube hit you in the head

And shoveled it up your ass man! hehe” (Fuuuuuck)

So that’s how it goes

There ain’t no cure for my curse (Yeah…)

So don’t get angry man

If I see you and ask what your name was!

Chorus



4 comments:

Marianiux said...

Qué miedo con la última parteee!!!! Aowh!! jaja pero me gustó!! Está chistoso!! jeje y seeeh tienes mala memoriaaa!! jajaja q bueno q hiciste un rap para explicarlo! jaja
Luuuuv uuuu!

Marianiux said...

Ok...seré honesta!!! Está chistoso pero me gusta más la letra de los otros!! Soooo sori!
Still: Luuuv U! =D

Luis Monroy said...

Me agrado aunque he de admitir que al igual que barba me gustaron mas los otros. El final estuvo muuuuuy extraño a decir verdad pero le da un toque humorístico al asunto

Allan Reyes said...

Gracias por sus comentarios. Se que les gustaron mas los otros porque como dijo Barba "son mas profundos" sobre todo el del alcohol pero como le dije no todos son iguales. Este rap simplemente es para contar algo que pasa en mi vida y que es verdad (excepto lo de la fiesta). Simplemente quise que supieran mas sobre el problema que tengo de memoria y no es un intento de criticar o argumentar una postura es solo una experiencia más. Entonces pues no lo comparen con los demas cada rap que hago es diferente y asi es con todos los raperos. Una reflexion sobre la homosexualidad en "Stan" no es lo mismo que "Ass like that" en donde simplemente Eminem cuenta que le gustan los traseros y sin embargo, ambos son muy buenos (aunque no te guste el segundo Barba). Entonces pues no comparen, veanlo por separado. Y si aun asi no les gusta pues OK: I don't give a fuck!