Sunday, November 30, 2008

NG's Talent Show!!!

Wazzzzzup!!! It's me again dawgs!!! Finally I'm writin' somethin'!! hahaha. Well, first of all I'm gonna give some kind of background, know what I'm sayin'? Cuz, everybody started sayin' wrong shit 'bout the last post so I'll better explain everythin' hahaha. Last Wednesday,  at my school there was a Talent Show! So, everybody thought it was a great opportunity for No Gravity to show the world his skills. And what skill am I talkin' 'bout? Well, beatbox!!! Yeah!! And for those who doesn't know what it is I can tell you that beatbox is the art of makin' beats and sounds with the mouth. I think you have seen it on the Internet if you haven't then look fo' videos on YouTube. Well, the thing is the show was spectacular, everybod y was shoutin' and I was very excited!!! Everythin' was perfect, you know!! So, now that you know,  here is a rap I wrote 'bout this thing, hope you like it! Take care, homies!!!

Beatboxin' through my life

Intro:

(Crowd noises…

A voice is heard

“Let’s welcome Allan Reyes”

“Thank you mister…

(Clear throats)

Let’s start with the basics…”)

 

Chorus:

I can hear some voices

But I ain’t crazy

It’s the crowd makin’ some noises

I’m standin’ in front

With a mic in my hand

Lookin’ right to y’all dawgs.

My life has changed

It won’t be the same

Cuz I’ve found a way

To get fame, fame , fame

It ain’t somethin’ bad, aiight?

I’m just

Bm Bm K t BB K t

Beatboxin’ through my life!

 

1st verse:

Yo yo wazzup man?

Yes, I’m back! Oh NG’s back!

So everybody just pack

Your stuff and I’m no bluff

I’m gonna knock you off

Of your feet, can you hear?

B tttt K tttt B t B t B t K tttt

It’s somethin’ knew for you

And you will love it

I bet you’ll do

So just listen and let you be

Invaded by my powerful beat, see?

Bm Bm K Bm Bm K K

You feelin’ the rhythm?

Then claps your hands and leave’em

Up in the air and dance with’em

I can see you move your body

Keep it up, come on everybody!

Your shouts are exciting me!

Raisin’ the adrenaline inside me!                    

I cannot stop!

And my mouth continues to go

Bm Bm shica Bm shica Bm

Bm shica Bm Bm shica Bm

So I’ll like to welcome you to my show!

 

Chorus

 

2nd verse:

To much talk better shut up

Cuz this is art it’s not fucked up

Making beats it ain’t easy

Sometimes it makes me dizzy

And gets me all messy

However, I love doin’ this

I love the beats, the sounds and the basics

B t K t B t K t B t K t

Understand the concept of beatbox

It ain’t simple, like spaghetti and meatballs

But just try to listen to the beatbox

Blisten to the BeatBox B t Pf t B t Pf

And feel the beatbox cuz this is my beatbox

Wow! Didn’t know you could shout so loud

I can hear you screaming near my ear

Please stay here

I can continue till New Year’s Eve

You hear that? Someone’s comin’

It’s a robot and it’s beatboxin’

You listenin’?

The sounds and the scratches

No one matches my style, a fact is

Did you like Billie Jean?

Then you will love the next part

Cuz I’ll sing Stand by me!

 

Chorus

 

3rd verse:

I have beatboxed and sung

And the shouts continue to go

They won’t stop, I know

Cuz people love my skill

Did you listen to everythin’?

I hope you did

But I know I gotta go

I don’t want to cuz

I love the way your shouts float

Through the air and fill all the fuckin’ place

At first, there were teachers, girls and boys

But now you’re all my dawgs!

And my body continues to move

My hands, my head all with the rappin’ groove

All I wanna do is please you

So I can hear once again: “Allan I love you!”

My friends are here, I see them all

There they are standin’ next to wall

My sister’s also here

Thank you, this is a kiss for you Mich

But now my times’s runnin’ off

And mister…wants me of

The stage, he’s turnin’ my mic off

Wait! Last thing I wanna say

Thank y’all for comin’ to my show today!

 

(Crowd noises…)

4 comments:

Marianiux said...

Ay woooooooooooooooooooow!!! Me enkntoooo! jajajaja T kedó gnial!! Jaja y supr bn la dscripción d cmo fue! Pro no pusist q t pideron q lo hicieras otra vz eeeeh!! jaja Oh si yo stuve ahiii y siiii t salio increibleee!!! Y todos tus fans y la gnte aplaudiendot y asiii!! jaja ya ers todo un famoso n el Tec!! jajaja OMG! I know NG!! He's my friend!! =0 jajajaja
Luuuv yaaaa!! =)

Luis Monroy said...

Woooooow!! Realmente eres muy bueno, tanto escribiendo como haciendo beatbox!!!!!! la verdad es que frente a tu acto lo único que nos quedaba como público era aplaudir y pedir que siguieras porque realmente fue muy bueno. Además como dice barba ya eres toda una celebridad en el Tec. Cuidate Allan y un gusto ver a NG en acción!!!

Chavero said...

Wooooooow!!! sí! estuvo geniaaaaaaaal!!! jajaja... te salió súper bien! osea, fuiste como el único que hizo que la gente en serio se acercara (no como las tipas de "la calle de la sirenas" jajaja). A ver cuándo te nos luces de nuevo así! nos vemos!

Daryl said...

Allan! jaja coincido con todos, estuvo suuuuuuuuuper padre!!!! m encanto la combinación de canciones q hiciste, además de que todas son muy buenas :) Obvio todos t felicitamos y hasta los maestros te presumían frente a otros maestros. Hubo chavas que te gritaron: TE AMO!! asi q sí, todo una celebridad, d vdd me alegra. Yo sé que no es fácil jaja ya lo intenté y tú viste que nada más no. Pero en fin, felicidades de nuevo!!